Last Sunday, 2 March, the 2014 TT Tour visited Grays Methodist Church.
Tim Harrold talked about about Transformation Thurrock’s past, present and future, before getting those gathered to think about what God is saying to them – and what to do with what God is saying to them.
These ideas were written up on a sheet by Vera Harrold, who added her own thoughts during the discussion period. See below right.
When every fellowship visited has gone through this progress, we will be able to see where the commonalities lie and begin to join the dots across the whole of Thurrock’s church, and maybe provide appropriate training where needed.
Finally, prayers were aid together for the borough and the nation.
The TT Tour goes next to St Mary’s, North Stifford, on Sunday 16 March.
Where is the TT Tour going?
The 2014 TT Tour is growing all the time, and looks like this, as at 7 March:
- 16 February – Fresh Hope Community (St Margarets’ Fresh Expression), Stanford le Hope – DONE!
- 2 March – Grays Methodist Church – DONE!
- 16 March – St Cedd’s, Stifford Clays
- 23 March – St Mary’s, North Stifford (starts 11.15am)
- 30 March – Seabrooke-All Saints Mission Shaped Community (Thurrock Christian Fellowship), All Saints Centre, Grays
- 6 April – Grays Baptist Church
- 13 April – New Covenant Church, Grays (starts 11am)
- 4 May – St Margaret’s, Stanford le Hope
- 18 May – St Mary’s, Little Thurrock (starts 9.30am & 11am)
- 18 May – Corringham Salvation Army – East Thurrock United Service (starts 3pm)
- 25 May – Grays United Reformed Church (part 1)
- 8 June – Grays United Reformed Church (part 2)
- 29 June – Destiny Chapel, South Ockendon
- 13 July – Tilbury Pride Mission Shaped Community (Thurrock Christian Fellowship)
All dates in between these (apart from Easter Sunday, 20 April) and after up to and including 20 July are currently available.
The content is suitable for any fellowship Sunday service or prayer meeting no matter what your style or where you’re ‘at’.
If you’d like to book Tim and the TT Tour, please call 07929 878 089 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The talk – which is adaptable – is made up of three sections and lasts about 45 minutes. It follows this simple structure:
- Information – Powerpoint presentation
- where we’ve been
- where we’re at
- where we’re going
- Interaction – small groups
- what is God saying?
- what are you going to do about it?
- who are you going to tell?
- Intercession – for Thurrock and the UK
- proclamations of blessing
- prayers of protection