The 2014 TT Tour is so far set to appear in nine venues across the borough.
- 16 February – Fresh Hope Community (St Margarets’ Fresh Expression), Stanford le Hope
- 2 March – Grays Methodist Church
- 16 March – St Mary’s, North Stifford
- 23 March – St Cedd’s, Stifford Clays
- 30 March – Seabrooke-All Saints Mission Shaped Community (Thurrock Christian Fellowship), All Saints Centre, Grays
- 6 April – Grays Baptist Church
- 13 April – New Covenant Church, Grays
- 25 May – Grays United Reformed Church (part 1)
- 8 June – Grays United Reformed Church (part 2)
- 29 June – Destiny Chapel, South Ockendon
All dates in between these (apart from 9 March and Easter Sunday, 20 April) and after up to and including 20 July are currently available.
The content is suitable for any fellowship Sunday service or prayer meeting no matter what your style or where you’re ‘at’.
Tim Harrold will be using the following template:
- Information – Powerpoint presentation
- where we’ve been
- where we’re at
- where we’re going
- Interaction – ‘open space technology’
- revelation – being and listening
- revolution – doing and speaking
- Intercession – for Thurrock
If you’d like to book Tim and the TT Tour, please call 07929 878 089 or email him on email@example.com – see poster below.
Seven things to think about…
- Jesus says, “I will build MY church.” Jesus commands, YOU “go and make disciples, teaching them to obey…”
- “The question isn’t: what does it look like? The question is: what are we doing with it?“
- Wherever we’re at and whatever we look like with whoever we’ve got, convert our coverts into disciples who make disciples who make disciples who make disciples who make disciples…
- “God makes us broken bread and poured-out wine to please Himself.” (Oswald Chambers)
- “A prayerful footprint is the best fertiliser for the land.”
- “The present is redeemed when the unredeemed past is visited by the redeeming future.”
- “Obedience Liberates Divine Power.” (Ethel Jones)